Differences Between ECL Executable and Embedded ECL

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Thu Mar 23 11:20:25 UTC 2023

It seems that for mingw we do some unholy mashup between posix and window -specific options, that is we do a flat structure instead of a tree (/usr/loca/bin etc). In that case you are expected to ship all your modules in the same directory as the application (quite like with dll files when they are shipped with a program).

Regarding shipping particular modules with ECL
./configure --with-asdf=builtin --with-tcp-sockets=builtin
should do the trick.

Best regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Przemyśl, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi