[release candidate][testing]

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 11:38:47 UTC 2021

Though I do not use ECL so intensively now, I have a couple of VPS and a
big Windows CPU I could contribute to testing.

I also have developed some useful scripts to build standalone MSYS/MINGW
environments with minimal dependencies for similar purposes with Emacs (see
emacs-build on my GitHub).

Is there a way to contribute with minimal or no intervention on my side? Or
does one have to manually report the results to gitlab?

Cheers,