Is this thing on? Cross-compiling for ARM

Erik Winkels aerique at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 23 23:05:52 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Sorry for being silent on this for almost a year, but I've been
switching between phones, SailfishOS (SFOS), GrapheneOS and LineageOS a
lot.  Trying to find something that would fit my combination of
preferences (the hardest two being combining SFOS and a good camera).
That, and corona.

On 2019-11-16 09:06, Renaud Casenave-Péré wrote:

> Yes, I haven’t had any issues. Lisp.call() in qml files works as it
> should.
> Paul’s advice might be what you are looking for.
>
> You can have a look at my eql5-sfos sample repository. It compiles the
> C++ file
> and all lisp files, and deploy a package, all from within Qt Creator.
> I am working with the application deployed directly on the phone but
> I don’t see
> why it would be different in the emulator.

I just finished doing this directly on the phone and it works for me and
I've also been able to use Lisp.call() from QML successfully, so thanks!

The app is a little sluggy because I installed `wayland-egl` and
`mesa-llvmpipe-dri-swrast-driver` to get it running.  I'm sure I'm doing
something wrong here, but for now I'm happy!

Regards,
Erik