[ecl 20.1.x][rc testing]

PR polos.ruetz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 22:30:56 UTC 2020

On 12/30/19, Daniel Kochmański <daniel at turtleware.eu> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> After three years of development we are closing to a new release. During
> this time many important features and fixes has been made. We also have
> a new co-maintainer of the project – Marius Gerbershagen, what is a
> fantastic news (especially from a bus-factor perspective :-).
>
> If you have spare machines (especially on uncommon architectures/
> operating systems), it would be very helpful if you could help with
> testing. I'm tracking testing progress here:
>
> https://gitlab.com/embeddable-common-lisp/ecl/issues/333

Just for future reference, here is how I tested on android (assuming
you already have a cross-compiled ECL):

  adb push bin/ecl                  /data/local/tmp/
  adb push lib/libecl.so            /data/local/tmp/
  adb push lib/ecl-xx.x.x/encodings /data/local/tmp/
  adb push lib/ecl-xx.x-x/*.doc     /data/local/tmp/
  adb push lib/ecl-xx.x.x/*.asd     /data/local/tmp/
  adb push lib/ecl-xx.x.x/*.fas     /data/local/tmp/

edit last line of '<ecl>/src/tests/doit.lsp' changing #+(or) to #+(and), then do

  adb push <ecl>/src/tests /data/local/tmp/
  adb shell
  $ cd /data/local/tmp
  $ export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/data/local/tmp
  $ chmod a+x ecl
  $ ./ecl
  > (ext:install-bytecodes-compiler)
  > (load "tests/doit.lsp")