[EQL5] Making a model available for a ListView in QML

PR polos.ruetz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 11:28:31 UTC 2020

On 12/16/20, Erik Winkels <aerique at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> So hopefully I just need to call the EQL5 version of `qmlRegisterType`
> as is done here:
> https://github.com/sailfishos/cppqml-sample/blob/master/src/cppqml.cpp
>
> But I cannot find any examples of it, nor do I see it available in EQL5.

This would only make sense if you define your data model in C++, which
is probably not what you want. You should be able to do everything
from Lisp.

I'm not familiar with sailfish, but I'm certainly interested!
Hopefully I can get around to try the sdk (if it can be run on the
desktop somehow).

Paul