[EQL5] Making a model available for a ListView in QML

PR polos.ruetz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 11:23:53 UTC 2020

On 12/16/20, Erik Winkels <aerique at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> However, I'm not sure what to do with the `qml:*quick-view*`

In the C++ template you cited there is this call:

  eql_fun ("app/qml:ini-lib", Q_ARG (QQuickView*, view.data ()),
           Q_ARG (const char*, mainQml.toLocalFile ().toLatin1 ().constData ()),
           Q_ARG (const char*, resRoot.toLocalFile ().toLatin1
().constData ()));

I guess you're using the above function, so you just need to store the
first argument (the QQuickView*) in a Lisp parameter, and use it
instead of qml:*quickview*.

Paul