Where to go with EQL5 and QT specific questions?

PR polos.ruetz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 08:17:13 UTC 2020

On 12/6/20, Erik Winkels <aerique at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> I know little of QT however and looking at the EQL5 examples only gets
> me so far.  What would be a good venue to ask my (initially really
> basic) questions on the combination of ECL, EQL and QT?  I mean, I want
> to ask questions to people who also like to program in Common Lisp so I
> don't have to have a discussion thread first on why I am not using C++
> or Python.

There is now a web logged #eql5 IRC channel, that would be the perfect place.
The (searchable) logs can be found here:

https://irclog.tymoon.eu/freenode/%23eql5

For now it's empty, you're welcome to fill it with some content :)
And for people not running an IRC client all day long, there are also
web clients, like this one:

https://webchat.freenode.net/

Paul