Example program

Garrett Dangerfield garrett at dangerimp.com
Fri Dec 4 02:31:37 UTC 2020

Thanks, that was very helpful.

The current situation I'm facing is how to actually utilize an OBJ file.  I
can generate one, no problem (yay). I can link it into an EXE it doesn't
seem to want to reference it.  I expect I need to do some sort of "load" on
it (which I can do with Lisp files) to get it into the Lisp symbol system.

I trying creating a DLL and that was successful but then when I try and
link the EXE together using the DLL it says the DLL file format is
unrecognized (this was with a shared library DLL).

So, some general direction would be helpful and--more specifically--how to
tell ECL to load an OBJ file would be great.  (load "xxx.obj") didn't go so
well. :-)

Thanks,
Garrett Dangerfield.