debug setup

Andrea Corallo andrea_corallo at yahoo.it
Sun Mar 17 17:50:37 UTC 2019

Hi all,
I'm using ECL with a classic setup Emacs + Slime.
Unfortunately when I get a type-error somewhere in my program I have some problem debugging it.
Inside the sldb I cannot inspect the frame (no locals) and seams It has no informations on which is function responsible for this error inside the codebase.
My program is loaded by quicklisp and I have no idea if is compiled by ecl or interpreted.
Do you have any suggestion on what is the recommended setup?

I've attached my .eclrc but is quite standard I would say.

Thanks for the help

Best regards

   Andrea