Compilation failure on cygwin

Иван Трусков trus19 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 09:13:49 UTC 2019

Hello
I am trying to build and use ECL on windows machine under cygwin environment
However, evter it is built, there arises a problem when i try to compile
any lisp files, for example when running examples/build/readme.lisp
Inspecting with gsb gives the picture of stack overflow on handling some
exception across threads, overflow occuring in the bad case of circular
calls to acquiring thread-local data (pthreads_getspecific) and processing
error message from failure of it.

is there recommended configuration for cygwin that would allow to overcome
that kind of problem? Alternatively, what data exactly are needed for a
full bug report? I would gladly provide everything relevant