Raspberry Pi test results

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Tue Dec 31 22:58:06 UTC 2019

Hey Dave,

thank you for this,

Dave Richards writes:

> Add the file src/c/arch/fpe_fenv.c:
>
> /* -*- Mode: C; c-basic-offset: 8; indent-tabs-mode: nil -*- */
> /* vim: set filetype=c tabstop=8 shiftwidth=4 expandtab: */
>
> /*
>     fpe_fenv.c -- ISO C99 version of the floating point code
> */
> /*
>     Copyright (c) 2005, Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll.

Did you bring back an old file? If not please adjust the copyright note
accordingly.

> The cl-bench results are:

could you also run cl-bench against the last release build? they make
sense only in scenario when we compare results with previous versions.

Best regards,
Daniel

PS Happy new year!

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Przemyśl, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi