Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Tue Sep 4 10:01:01 UTC 2018

Hey Robert,

nice analysis. While I have the newest ECL and the newest bordeaux-
threads I've tried the snippet in SLIME REPL.

CL-USER> si:*interrupts-enabled*

But when I run this snippet from console I have:

> si:*interrupts-enabled*
NIL

Moreover:

> (bt:make-thread (lambda () (print `(jd ,si:*interrupts-enabled*))))
(JD T)

So it is a bug in ECL - interrupts are disabled indeed in the main
thread by default. I'm looking into it at this very moment. Thank you
for investigating. When fix is merged into develop branch I'll notify
you.

Best regards,
Daniel