Android question: how to connect to swank, running on android?

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Fri Sep 29 21:10:04 UTC 2017

Hm, I was able to reproduce it after all. It seems, that condition wait
on ECL is prone to race conditions.

I've written alternative implementation using mailboxes, could you check
with slime taken from https://github.com/dkochmanski/slime ? It seems to
work for me, but before I make another pull request I want to double check.

Regards,

Daniel