16.1.3 mingw-w64-x86_64 build error

Daniel KochmaƄski daniel at turtleware.eu
Sun Oct 22 16:45:55 UTC 2017

Hey Dave,

thanks for taking your time to let us know. We have some read-time
conditionals for mingw32 (and no for mingw64), so this is something to
expect.

This issue doesn't look like a hard thing to fix, though I'm not using
Windows machine frequently (only before the release, to test and fix
regressions) - so I won't fix it immedietely. If nobody takes this task,
I will fix it myself before the 16.2.0 release. I've created issue for
it here:

https://gitlab.com/embeddable-common-lisp/ecl/issues/411

Best regards,

Daniel