ECL and musl

Dima Pasechnik dimpase+ecl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 17:44:38 UTC 2017

The bundled GC is too old; it's not working in the embedded ECL situation
on FreeBSD (see https://github.com/ivmai/bdwgc/issues/180 for a very fresh
fix to this), or in at least one dynamic C library case on OSX I know about
(see https://github.com/miguelmarco/libhomfly).

In general, I don't see the value of bundling with ECL an old snapshot of a
relatively popular and actively maintained library.
(removing it is trivial - there is one script from bdwgc/ that is used, and
should be copied, the rest can go...)

Just my 0.02c.
Dima