EQL5-Android (port of EQL5 to the Android platform): a first example

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Tue Jul 4 14:45:46 UTC 2017

PR writes:

> For those interested in tablet / mobile development:
>
> I finally got a first example of EQL5 to work on Android, see
> 'tic-tac-toe' example, of course using both QML and Lisp!
>
> https://gitlab.com/eql/EQL5-Android
>
> Paul

Congrats!

I've seen you mention in the README , that programmer should use
official release (not git snapshot). I fully agree that it is a
preferred choice for development, but I'm curious if this remark is
caused by some regression?

Best regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Przemyśl, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi