Android question: how to connect to swank, running on android?

PR polos.ruetz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 12:48:46 UTC 2017

Well, I'm not really happy to announce that it (kind of) works now,
but only with an ugly hack:

As suggested by Luís Oliveira (Slime mailing list), I added a 'break'
at the start of function 'swank::close-connection%' (in file
'swank.lisp').

Now I can connect as usual, and Slime will break into the debugger
(caused by the 'break').

And now the funny/bizzare part: as soon as I click on any function of
the Emacs 'Backtrace:' list, the usual Slime REPL is shown and fully
works!

I only need to pay attention on restarts, to never select the last
ABORT option, because this would close the connection to Swank...