quick way to test compatibility

Gross, Daniel daniel.gross at intel.com
Sat Apr 8 20:08:24 UTC 2017

Hi Anton,

Indeed.

I missed that it can run as a standalone command line also. This wasn’t obvious to me while browsing the documentation.

I thought I will have to install a c development environment and write my own c code to call ECL and get it to try it out.

After installing ECL I was (luckily) asked if I want to run ECL, which opened a lisp REPL window.

thank you for all the responses,

Daniel