[Maxima-discuss] ecl-16.1.2: new maxima testsuite failure

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Wed Mar 2 08:54:13 UTC 2016

No problem. It's weird indeed.  Maybe tests have some timeouts and ECL
was running the test for too long (ie your machine was under heavy load)?

Either way it's a great news that we have no regression here :-)

Best regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Poznań, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi