embedding ecl without (build-program)

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Mon Feb 29 14:28:55 UTC 2016

Thanks for the information how you have resolved the issue. As far as I
see in the code, compile-file shouldn't delete files, if the names were
provided:

(to-delete (nconc (unless c-file (list c-pathname))
                  (unless h-file (list h-pathname))
                  (unless data-file (list data-pathname))))

I would much appreciate, if you could submit this proposal as a feature
request on the gitlab.com/embeddable-common-lisp/ecl/issues with the
description of the interface and expected result and an example of the
expected output (may be a pseudo-code of course). It will simplify
things for me greatly.

Regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Poznań, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi