[rc2]

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Sun Feb 14 12:24:22 UTC 2016

OK, I've found the problem. I've added -rc2 suffix while forgetting to
merge with the develop branch (silly me), while manually checking with
my build from develop branch.

Regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Poznań, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi