[rc2]

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Sat Feb 13 23:07:19 UTC 2016

Hey,

thank you for response.

Anton Vodonosov writes:

> 12.02.2016, 20:58, "Daniel Kochmański" <daniel at turtleware.eu>:
>> Hey,
>>
>> I've finished running cl-test-grid on the rc2 (I hope I've fixed the
>> issue – it wasn't the RNG, but defsetf bug).
>>
>> Could you Anton create reports based on these new tests? Thank you!
>> There is no rush with it of course.
>

> Here they are:
>   https://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/ecl/ecl-diff-16.1.2-rc2-lin-x64-bytecode.html
>   https://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/ecl/ecl-diff-16.1.2-rc2-lin-x64-lisp-to-c.html

Thanks. Weird, I've explicitly checked alexandria and there seems to be
no failed tests on my machine. Maybe I had some cache leftovers? Or some
other weird issue (like providing wrong path for the
implementation). Not sure. Tested it right now with (asdf:test-system
'alexandria) to confirm that and I have "No tests failed". I'll rerun
tests on Monday.

> They are generated by these two calls:
>   https://github.com/cl-test-grid/cl-test-grid-work/blob/1211e0f191542f3bb1cde7b2de35db821067cbe4/ecl-reports4.lisp#L193

Sorry for bothering you. I'll generate next reports myself :-)

> Also, whey I sent you reports for RC1, I made a mistake, they were both generated
> from bytecode compiler. Sorry about that:
>
> 08.02.2016, 13:22, "Anton Vodonosov" <avodonosov at yandex.ru>:
>> Here are the diff reports:
>>
>> https://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/ecl/ecl-diff-16.1.2-lin-x64-lisp-to-c.html
>> https://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/ecl/ecl-diff-16.1.2-lin-x64-bytecode.html
>
> The fixed lisp-to-c diff for the previous RC:
>   https://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/ecl/ecl-diff-16.1.2-lin-x64-lisp-to-c-fixed.html

Np. Thanks once again.

> Best regards,
> - Anton

Regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Poznań, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi