[release candidate][16.1.2]

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Fri Feb 5 08:36:59 UTC 2016

Anton Vodonosov writes:

> 05.02.2016, 11:15, "Daniel Kochmański" <daniel at turtleware.eu>:
>> Anton Vodonosov writes:
>>
>>> Daniel, your 16.1.2 linux results are submitted.
>>> If you run the previous release on the same machine, I will be able
>>> to produce a diff report.
>>
>> OK, I'll do that. 32 bit machine will finish soon also (I've suspended
>> it for a night). Then I'll run with 16.0.0 this one as well.
>>> Your windows results are usually CRASH results, like this:
>>> http://cl-test-grid.appspot.com/blob?key=m76e0039li
>>>
>>> Alos, you seem to forgot to change :user-email
>>> from avodonosov at yandex.ru to your email.
>>
>> Hrm, a few first tries were against cygwin build which had such
>> problems, but I think that the last two runs (which were against MSVC
>> version) did OK. All windows results are trash?
>
> I only see results from ecl-16.1.2-093ba0ab-win-x86-bytecode submitted twice
> (for example see here
> https://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/library/drakma.html )
>
> Both times the log mentions C:/cygwin64/ directory.

cl-test-grid was installed in cygwin64 directory (I'm using it's bash as
a console). I'm sure I did run it with bytecmp compiler on 16.1.2 *and*
16.0.0 (last two runs), but probably windows is too _alient_ to me and I
did something weird. I've started 16.0.0 run on my machine and will
start also 16.0.0 on 32bit Ubuntu VM. I'll pass with windows this time
:-)

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Poznań, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi