[release candidate][16.1.2]

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Fri Feb 5 08:15:38 UTC 2016

Anton Vodonosov writes:

> Daniel, your 16.1.2 linux results are submitted.
> If you run the previous release on the same machine, I will be able
> to produce a diff report.

OK, I'll do that. 32 bit machine will finish soon also (I've suspended
it for a night). Then I'll run with 16.0.0 this one as well.

> Your windows results are usually CRASH results, like this:
> http://cl-test-grid.appspot.com/blob?key=m76e0039li
>
> Alos, you seem to forgot to change :user-email
> from avodonosov at yandex.ru to your email.

Hrm, a few first tries were against cygwin build which had such
problems, but I think that the last two runs (which were against MSVC
version) did OK. All windows results are trash?
> Also, you may (or may not) want to add -RC to the
> implementation identifier:
> ecl-16.1.2-093ba0ab-win-x86-bytecode
> vs
> ecl-16.1.2-rc-093ba0ab-win-x86-bytecode

On the next RC I'll add this. Thanks.

> Best regards,
> - Anton

Best regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Poznań, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi