[release candidate][16.1.2]

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Wed Feb 3 15:00:23 UTC 2016

Dear all,

we slowly prepare for the next relese and I think it's time to test
things, if some changes didn't break builds etc., or if any serious
regressions has happened.

I would be grateful for performing tests with your configurations and on
the architectures you run (the more of them better it is), then we'll
have more complete picture what needs work. The most conveniant way to
process these things will be if you use Anton's cl-test-grid, which is
simply great for summarizing stuff:

https://github.com/cl-test-grid/cl-test-grid/tree/master/agent

Those interested in realease notes, please consult:
https://gitlab.com/embeddable-common-lisp/ecl/blob/develop/CHANGELOG
(section "Pending changes since 16.0.0").

If everything goes smoothly, version 16.1.2 should be out on 29th of
February, but if some problems araise (like a regression), we'll
postpone it.

Thanks for your help and see you around,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Poznań, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi