[ecl][rc-16.1.3]

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Tue Dec 13 16:36:07 UTC 2016

Dear All,

We are slowly moving towards the next release. The current candidate is
available in the main repository "rc-16.1.3" branch at:

git at gitlab.com:embeddable-common-lisp/ecl.git

For the list of changes see "CHANGELOG" file[1], For the testing
progress see:

https://gitlab.com/embeddable-common-lisp/ecl/issues/307

If nothing comes up until Sunday I'll merge it to the master branch and
publish the release officially on Monday.

Best regards,
Daniel

[1] for a complete list see commits in the repository and closed issues
on the tracker.

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Przemyśl, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi