quicklisp without gcc

Peter Münster pmlists at free.fr
Tue Aug 16 11:21:24 UTC 2016

On Tue, Aug 16 2016, Daniel Kochmański wrote:

> maybe quicklisp doesn't have enough space for the libraries?

There is no more space issue: ~/quicklisp is a link to /opt/quicklisp
with 16GB of free space.

> Also, if you don't want to depend on Quicklisp, you may consider
> creating a bundle with it (quicklisp has a functionality for that).

Thanks, a good idea. ironclad and cl-json load fine now, but with drakma
there is still a problem:

> (require :drakma)

;;; Compiling /opt/qb/software/bordeaux-threads-v0.8.5/src/default-implementations.lisp
;;; Compiling #<input stream /opt/qb/software/bordeaux-threads-v0.8.5/src/default-implementations.lisp>ASDF could not load drakma because
Unexpected end of file on #<input stream "SYS:help.doc">..

Condition of type: END-OF-FILE
Unexpected end of file on #<input stream "SYS:help.doc">.

Available restarts:

1. (RETRY) Retry compiling #<cl-source-file "bordeaux-threads" "src" "default-implementations">.
2. (ACCEPT) Continue, treating compiling #<cl-source-file "bordeaux-threads" "src" "default-implementations"> as having been successful.
3. (RETRY) Retry ASDF operation.
4. (CLEAR-CONFIGURATION-AND-RETRY) Retry ASDF operation after resetting the configuration.
5. (RESTART-TOPLEVEL) Go back to Top-Level REPL.

Broken at SI:BYTECODES. [Evaluation of: (SETF (DOCUMENTATION 'BORDEAUX-THREADS:RELEASE-RECURSIVE-LOCK 'FUNCTION) (OR (DOCUMENTATION 'BORDEAUX-THREADS:RELEASE-RECURSIVE-LOCK 'FUNCTION) "Release the recursive LOCK. The lock will only
  become free after as many Release operations as there have been
  Acquire operations. See RELEASE-LOCK for other information."))] In: #<process TOP-LEVEL>.
 File: #P"/opt/qb/software/bordeaux-threads-v0.8.5/src/default-implementations.lisp" (Position #0)

I've double-checked: there is enough RAM and enough disk space.

What could be the reason for this error?

Kind regards,
--
           Peter