email list subject line

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Sat Sep 5 16:38:56 UTC 2015

common-lisp.net doesnt' prepend this prefix to the subject line, because
that would invalidate the DKIM signature of the original message sender.
This may cause such modified messages to be qualified as spam by emali clients (gmail, etc).

To support message filtering common-lisp.net adds special headers: List-id, List-Archive, etc.