iolib and close

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Thu Nov 26 06:23:23 UTC 2015

Hello,

thanks for the report. As you noticed, problem comes from the conflict
between gray streams method close and the function close. I've noticed
it when started porting ACL-compat to ECL.
this.

Could you file an issue on gitlab.com/embeddable-common-lisp/ecl/issues
? Thanks!

Best regards,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański | Poznań, Poland
;; aka jackdaniel

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi