[ecl-android v0.0.1]

Pascal J. Bourguignon pjb at informatimago.com
Tue Nov 10 02:17:17 UTC 2015

I compiled and installed successfully ecl-android on a cyanogen cm-12.1
android on Sansung Galaxy S4.

After getting quicklisp:

- I tried (ql:add-to-init-file) but I'm not sure it was successful,
  since it waits for a newline input.

- I tried to start swank, either from the menu, or by evaluating
  (start-swank), but in both case, I got an error (ERROR in eval).

I guess next step will be to integrate with my application, or to
improve the user interface for the "ECL Android" app.