[ecl-android v0.0.1]

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Mon Nov 9 17:53:00 UTC 2015

Hey,

I've noticed in your scripts that you build without the dffi - please
try removing this option. It seems unrelated but who knows.

I can't reproduce your error unfortunately. I have however a suspicion
why libtool can't "see" the toolchain in the path.

src/bdwgc/libatomic_ops/configure:7972:LIBTOOL='$(SHELL) $(top_builddir)/libtool'

Probably the PATH variable gets "cleaned" when invoking the shell
command and libtool from libatomic_ops can't see the libtool.

Please try remove the invocation of libtool via /bin/sh

src/bdwgc/libatomic_ops/configure:7972:LIBTOOL='$(top_builddir)/libtool'

If it works for you please let me know so I'll fix it in the sourcecode.

Regrads,
Daniel

--
Daniel Kochmański | Poznań, Poland ;; aka jackdaniel
www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi