[Ecls-list] [migration][next-step][logo ;-)]

Sunrim SHIMURA 3han5chou7 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 13:04:22 UTC 2015

Hi, all.

If you are interested in Japanese letters, I'll provide information.
"Embeddable Common Lisp" is written as 「エンベッダブル・コモン・リス
プ」 and translated to 「埋込可能コモン・リスプ」. The letter #\埋 seems
a good main visual of logo because it has so many lines that you can
find out #\E #\C #\L from parts of the letter.

How about this one? Because I'm not a designer, this logo is not
sophisticated. You may need to polish it if you would adopt it.