[Ecls-list] 回复: Fwd: Emscripten support?

Rujia Liu 2575127 at qq.com
Fri Mar 13 17:16:06 UTC 2015

>Yeah sure. I've been doing mobile ecl development for a while. >Why not? We can use this too:
>https://github.com/kripken/emscripten/wiki/Emterpreter

That's interesting. I didn't realize there is Emterpreter :)

Just now I've successfully compiled ECL with VS2012 with latest bdwgc (because the bundled version doesn't support emscripten). It needs some tweak in Makefile (because of directory structure change, like msvc_dbg.c moved to extra directory), though.

I've also confirmed that latest bdwgc compiles with emscripten (with "emcc extra\gc.c -Iinclude‍")

I'll continue the work probably the next week and report my progress and/or troubles.