[Ecls-list] Emscripten support?

Daniel Kochmański jackdaniel at hellsgate.pl
Thu Mar 12 21:01:31 UTC 2015

Hey,

I think it is possible and porters are welcome, altough I'm not planning
to do it myself for now (after cleaning bugs, minix and android are in
queue, also I have a few ideas about features for ECL after that).

In my opionion this task is within reach and it would be nice to have CL
working on user browser.

BR, Daniel