[Ecls-list] 回复: Packaging executable

Daniel Kochmański jackdaniel at hellsgate.pl
Wed Jun 24 14:15:48 UTC 2015

Hey,

bytecmp is default on windows - in changelog in sources you may read
under "known issues":

   In Windows ECL comes with bytecodes compiler by default, because C
   compilers are normally not avaiable. Unfortunately several libraries
   out there are not prepared for this.  If you plan to use quicklisp
   and have a C compiler accessible to ECL, you may use
   (ext:install-c-compiler) to switch back to the Lisp-to-C compiler.

but it requires c compiler to be present on system, what may be a
problem if you deploy application to client.

BR,
Daniel