[Ecls-list] 回复: Packaging executable

Rujia Liu 2575127 at qq.com
Wed Jun 24 10:46:26 UTC 2015

sorry for the confusion. for some reason I am unable to post the exact error messages. I will try to reproduce the error on my home pc ASAP.

The problem is that make-build calls compile-file-pathname internally and the error is not directly from make-build

When I manually try something like (compile-file-pathname "a" :type :program) it complains that LIB is not supported.

Could you also give me some hints about other points (missing c::build-program, cannot compile usocket and most bundled examples etc)? Thanks!

发自我的iPhone