[Ecls-list] Re: Packaging executable

Rujia Liu 2575127 at qq.com
Wed Jun 24 10:12:28 UTC 2015

Thanks! make-build is exactly what I need.

However, I ran into an error when calling it: compile-file-pathname does not support OBJECT when i use type :fasl and does not support LIB for type :program

compile-file-pathname seems like a function to determine the file extension. Maybe my ecl is not properly built? I did not see any error during the build process, and can run some small script successfully, however I failed to run most programs in "examples" directory. Does that mean my ecl is not working or the examples are broken?

Moreover, my program used cl-store and usocket, both if them failed to compile (but many other packages in quicklisp can compile with my ecl)

I also tried c::build-program but that function even does not exist.

and when the error occurred the possible restarts are prompted but when I entered the restart number, the number is simply echoed back and nothing else happened.

Thanks in advance!

发自我的iPhone