[Ecls-list] What do I do after compiling ECL Android

ThutmoseIII Thoth thutmosethree at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 07:58:27 UTC 2015

All,

I finally got ECL android to compile, and I wish to proceed. Specifically,

   1. Where do I put the ECL files on my android device?
   2. Do I need root privileges? (I've tried copying the ECL binary with
   "adb push"and the android OS won't even let me try to run it.
   3. How do I start the swank server, and how do I connect to it from
   emacs?

I've looked for the answers to these questions in README and other project
files and can't find anything. I Also have read through past mailing list
messages. Please let me know if I am missing anything, and let me know how
to proceed to get ECL running on my android device and connect to it via
slime.

Thanks for all the help!