[Ecls-list] cl-test-grid results for ecl-15.2.21

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Sun Feb 22 09:40:45 UTC 2015

Hi Daniel,

I've run tests for the new release:

lisp to C compiler: https://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/ecl/ecl-diff-3-lisp-to-c.html
bytecode compiler: https://common-lisp.net/project/cl-test-grid/ecl/ecl-diff-3-bytecode.html

New release brings many improvements, but also some regressions
(red results in the right column).

You can try to to reproduce them manually, for example
   (ql:quickload :lapack)
fails on new release and works on the previous release.

Let me know if you need help with understanding the results
or reproducing the problems.

Best regards,
- Anton