Displaying lisp errors while running with save_eval

Diogo Franco diogoalexfranco at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 22:48:33 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Uncaught error conditions in lisp code don't display in *standard-output*
for me, when ecl is running embedded in c (i presume the reason is that i'm
calling the lisp functions using save_eval()).

My workflow on the shell while developing is then to do ctrl-c which drops
me to the REPL, and to manually execute the functions, which will print the
error.

I'm no expert on the inner workings of ecl, so forgive me if this is a dumb
question, but is there some way to get the errors in *standard-output* even
when using save_eval()?

Thanks in advance,
Diogo Franco