No subject

Mon Aug 17 06:56:29 UTC 2015

initialise the ECL interpreter, and cl_load() to get
it to read / compile / run a lisp file.

However I need to be able to split the read / compile
stages from the run stage (because the app is required
to run the same lisp program repeatedly on different
data sets, and I want to avoid the overhead of reading
/ compiling the file on each run). I'm unable to
figure out what function calls are needed to perform
these tasks separately, any pointers would be much
appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael