No subject

Mon Aug 17 06:56:29 UTC 2015

days would be not to make ECL compile with g++, but to allow ECL to use
object files which have been compiled with g++. This way lisp code would
still be compiled using ANSI C, which is simpler and has a smaller
amount of reserved keywords. In the final stage, when the executable is
linked, one could supply object files which have been compiled with g++
and let g++ perform the linking.

I have already fixed the headers so that they can be used from C++. The
changes are the sames as you did, although there is nothing to change
outside the headers --except for some function names.

Please tell me what you think about it.

Juanjo

P.S.: The changes I have made have not been uploaded to CVS yet. The
final decision depends on the outcome of this discussion so anyone is
invited to participate.