[Ecls-list] NUL-termination bug in SOCKET-BIND and SOCKET-CONNECT

Arto Bendiken arto at bendiken.net
Wed Oct 15 13:14:10 UTC 2014

Hi Matt,

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 12:44 AM, Matthew Mondor
<mm_lists at pulsar-zone.net> wrote:
>> This resolves CIDs 66405 and 66413 (Buffer not null terminated).
>
> Hmm this is quite peculiar...  it makes me wonder if it's not a
> compiler issue.
>
> I couldn't find bugs 66405/66413, where can I read these?  Thanks.
>
> And thanks for working on improving ECL,

CID means Coverity ID. I've sent you (at mm_lists@…) an invitation to
the Coverity Scan project [1] where these defects are logged. I'll
post some more information about all this to the list later today when
I have a chance to sit down for a bit.

[1] https://scan.coverity.com/projects/3235

--
Arto Bendiken | @bendiken | http://ar.to