[Ecls-list] CLtL2 environment functions (chapter 8.5)

Marco Antoniotti marcoxa at cs.nyu.edu
Thu May 8 14:43:38 UTC 2014

Hello

this is a feature request.  I am writing a code parser/analyzer for CL and TRT to do is to get implementors to provide the CTtL2 Environment functions.  Currently SBCL, CMUCL, LW and ACL provide the necessary functionality.  ABCL will (I extorted a promise from Mark Evenson at ELS2014).

It would therefore be very nice if ECL could provide the functionality out-of-the-box, maybe following the outline implementation from Franz.

Of course, the standard answer “ECL is open source so *you* should write it” would be a bit trite  3:) 3:)  Time is limited and a person with the right knowledge of the guts of an implementation can do it much faster.

Thank you...

--
Marco Antoniotti