[Ecls-list] [asdf-devel] Re: asdf/bundle and ECL prologue / epilogue

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 00:49:18 UTC 2014

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 5:34 PM, Dave Cooper <david.cooper at genworks.com> wrote:

> Do you plan to change the name of monolithic-fasl-op ?

Yes, it would become monolithic-compile-bundle-op.
I presume this question means means you're using it, so I'd leave an
alias behind.

I also plan to not rename anything without a green light from the
maintainer, even though my fingers are itching.

Consider algebra in XML: instead of (sin (+ x y)), sin(x+y) or x y + sin,