[Ecls-list] ECL build selftests?

Anri P. anri_p at mail.com
Mon Mar 17 09:00:23 UTC 2014

Hello.

I'm trying to port my application written in C+ECL (12.12.1 with android-ecl patches) on an android platform. But perfectly working app on linux keeps crashing on an android device, throwing random strange type error or sometimes segfault conditions. So what are my options to debug such strange behaviour? I suppose that it is some build/initialization bug, but how to find the reason for it? Also simple test cases seem working, but when it comes down to an application with several asdf systems, uffi and multithreading it fails.