[Ecls-list] Possible bug: segfault when setting slots in CFFI struct (Windows, C compiled, MinGW)

Andrew Lyon orthecreedence at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 00:05:29 UTC 2014

Hey everyone (again). Since my last email, I found what appears to be a
weird CFFI/ECL bug. This was the cause of the problem I reported earlier
today. It seems like the code in the function runs fine, but on return it
barfs a segfault:

https://gist.github.com/orthecreedence/15dea89a0a7d591bba51

Note that I ended up working around this problem using ffi:c-inline to set
the values in the struct manually, but I consider this an ugly fix that I'd
rather not have there.

Any ideas on what's wrong? Thanks!

Andrew