[Ecls-list] Example about building / loading ECL libraries

Dietrich Bollmann dietrich at formgames.org
Wed May 29 13:22:33 UTC 2013

Hi Juanjo,

Thank you very much for this example!  Nothing is more helpful than some
working code to start from!

On my windows installation, however, it still refuses to work:

ecl.exe -norc \
>   -eval '(require :asdf)' \
>   -eval '(push "./" asdf:*central-registry*)' \
>   -eval '(asdf:make-build :hello-lisp :type :static-library :move-here
"./hello-lisp.lib")' \
>   -eval '(quit)'
#P"C:/Users/dietrich/home/cs/lang/lisp/ecl/64/git/install/asdf.fas"
An error occurred during initialization:
In COMPILE-FILE-PATHNAME, the type OBJECT is unsupported..

Any idea what is going wrong?

Thanks again,

Dietrich