[Ecls-list] Back to "LOOP signals errors on WHILE before FOR/AS"

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at gmail.com
Sun May 26 09:01:44 UTC 2013

I am reactivating this error because there is still code out there which is
not ANSI compliant (latest example, cl-markdown) and this causes other code
to be broken as well. Without the error message I cannot trace back the
problems to where they properly belong.

After this, I will do a final run on cl-test-grid and, if there are no
significant regressions, (today there were none: just broken code, such as
cl-freetype2, cl-markdown), I will proceed to make a release.