[Ecls-list] Is this a bug?

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll juanjose.garciaripoll at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 21:58:59 UTC 2013

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 12:45 AM, David Creelman
<creelman.david at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm trying to get my small webserver up on my tiny machine.
> I've compiled the latest ECL and I get the following error after trying to
> use quicklisp

My fault. ASDF now follows a different procedure for installing itself.
This caused problems with early references to the ASDF package during the
time ECL was built -- after ECL is finished building, ASDF renames the old
ASDF package to ASDF-1.0

I have fixed ecl/src/bare.lsp.in and now things should work again. At least
this says so http://ecls.sourceforge.net/reports-generated/ecl/index.html:-)